Please note that container loading is an important part of exports as it directly affects the overall cost to the customer. Take advantage of experienced workers and a quality shipping department manager who makes a loading plan based on the size and shape of your specific goods.
- Collecting all goods in the warehouse after production is complete
- Inspecting the package status and posting the shipping mark
- Sorting out the goods in an orderly fashion
- Making a professional container loading plan
- Booking the shipping order
- Loading the container professionally
- Exporting with a custom clearance
- Making documents for customers’ custom clearance
- Tracking the shipment from origin to destination
- Helping customer complete a custom clearance with ease
- Filing the documents
- Under EXW clause, we are not responsible for exporting to include booking shipping order, loading container, custom clearance, etc. Please inform us of the shipping agent and export information in advance. Any fees should be handled by the customer.
- Under FOB clause, we are responsible for exporting to include booking the shipping order, loading containers, custom clearances, and related tasks. Any container loading, custom clearance, document and similar fees are handled by us.
- Under CIF clause, we are responsible for exporting to include booking the shipping order, loading containers, custom clearances, and related tasks. All FOB, shipment, and insurance fees are handled by us.
- If extra certificates are required for customer clearance at destination ports such as CIQ, CO, and so on please inform us in advance. (These fees are handled by the customer)
- If special shipping marks are required, please inform us in advance.
- If goods from another supplier need to be loaded in the same container with items shipping from us, please inform us in advance. Any related fees are to be handled by the customer.